Few of My Favorite Things

---

---
  •  Jewelry
    • I love collecting fun-shaped earrings to wear. I also enjoy decorating my wrists and fingers with bracelets and rings from close friends and family.
  • Headphones 
    •  I walk to school every morning so my headphones are great for listening to my favorite music on my walks. They were also gifted to me by a very close friend which increases the sentimental value I have for them.
  • Bert and Ernie plate
    • My mother went thrifting one day and saw this plate with a matching bowl. She brought it home and gave it to me cause it reminded her of me. I think they are charming and sweet.
  • Sketchbook
    • Being that I am an art major I use sketchbooks a majority of the time. I call the one displayed in the image my "trash book" because I stick things like old receipts, candy wrappers, and other miscellaneous items I think would be cool to fit in my book.
  • Blanket
    • The blanket was gifted to me by my grandmother back when my family lived in New York. 

Comments

Popular Posts